Behavior Analysis Supervision Training - Live Online (8 CE)
Time and Duration of Event: 8 hours (four 2-hr sessions)
Number of Type 2 / Learning CEUs: 4 Units
Number of [Ethics or Supervision] CEUs: 8 Supervision CEUs
Names of Event Instructors: Nika Peng, M.Ed, BCBA
Bio: Nika Peng is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who provides telehealth services to children with autism in New Mexico and California. In addition, Nika provides supervision to BCBA candidates pursuing their certification. Nika earned her Master of Education degree in Applied Behavior Analysis from Arizona State University. Nika is passionate about disseminating strategies and tools to promote work satisfaction and retention for those working within the ABA industry on every level of the organization.
Event Covers the Following Behavior Analysis Content: Profession
Event is Designed For: Board Certified Behavior Analysts
Event Level: Intermediate
Learning Objectives for Participants:
- Discuss methods to establish clear communication with supervisees and clients.
- Identify tools to monitor procedural fidelity of service delivery.
- Discuss problem solving strategies to address insufficient client progress, caregiver questions, and lack of learning opportunities.
- Demonstrate effective feedback delivery.
- Identify learning opportunities for supervisees and trainees to advance their skills.
- Describe the benefits of using the Behavior Skills Training (BST) model.
- Describe proactive measures to reduce risks associated with high volume work hours.
- Describe the BACB fieldwork requirements.
- Establish goals aligned with the BCBA/BCaBA Task List to effectively measure trainee progress.
Description of Type 2 / Learning CE Event:
This course is based on the BACB Supervisor Training Curriculum (2.0) and provides the eight hours of required training before beginning supervision. During this course, we will cover updated research and guidance for creating effective supervisory relationships. We will discuss methods for clear communication and feedback delivery, tools to monitor performance, and strategies to help supervisees develop problem solving and decision making skills. This course will also cover the BACB fieldwork requirements and provide guidance for incorporating ethics and professional development within your supervision practice.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|