DSM-5 Fast-Flip Reference Course (6 CE)
Course Level: Beginner
Course Developed By: Alden Hori, PhD
Dr. Hori earned a PhD in psychology from the University of California at Riverside. He was an Associate-In Professor and Research Assistant at the University of California at Riverside, where he supervised the completion of over 50 research projects in psychology. He is credited with three publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Course Delivery: Reference Cards, Online, Self-Paced
Course Description: These reference cards provide a concise and targeted review of the common disorders appearing within the DSM-5. The DSM-5 Flip Cards contain over 360 cards, and explore the following important issues: key diagnostic criteria; subtypes; prevalence; etiology; associated features; course/prognosis; differential diagnosis; and additional details.
- Gain knowledge of the required diagnostic criteria associated with the DSM disorders
- Delineate the key symptoms associated with differential diagnoses of related disorders
- Evaluate important features associated with the DSM disorders, e.g., subtypes, prevalence, etiology, course/prognosis, differential diagnosis.
This self paced course consists of
- DSM-5 Fast Flip Reference Cards:* There are over 360 cards that are ring bounded in three sets. Each set is printed in a 5x7 form and ring-bound for ease of use. The complete set is convenient to carry anywhere so you can reference what you need to know quickly.
- Course Exam: Multiple choice online exam
- Course Certificate: Printable online certificate immediately available after successful completion
*Upon registration, the DSM-5 Flip Cards will be shipped to you. The cost of shipping within the U.S. is included in the course fee (outside the U.S. please call for shipping costs).