EPPP Assessment Exam
225 practice questions to evaluate your knowledge.
The Assessment Exam consists of 225 questions that evaluate your knowledge of topics from the 11 content domains covered by the EPPP Exam. Taking and reviewing the Assessment Exam should be the first step in your preparation.
Your total and content-domain scores will help you identify your current areas of strength and weakness. We recommend that you use this information in conjunction with the areas of emphasis on the EPPP Exam (see table below) to develop a personalized study schedule.
- You may stop the Assessment Exam at any time and return to it at a later time or date.
- After completing the Assessment Exam, you will be able to view your total and domain scores and review the rationales (answer key) for all questions.
- You will be able to take the Assessment Exam only once, but you may review the questions and rationales an unlimited number of times during your subscription period.
- Ethics & Professional Issues
- Abnormal Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Lifespan Development
- Learning Theory & Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions
- Physiological Psychology & Psychopharmacology
- Statistics & Research Design
- Test Construction
- Social Psychology
- Psychological Assessment
See the Strategies Book for additional information about using your scores on the Assessment Exam to develop a personalized study schedule and track your progress while preparing for the EPPP Exam.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|