National MFT Exam Strategies and Content Review Webinar
The most important concepts are explained in an easy-to-understand way.
Why waste lots of time and money traveling to workshop sites? Attend this live, interactive workshop conveniently from your home or office. This workshop is a great antidote for long hours spent studying alone and will deliver content instruction and practice with mock exam questions. Enroll today!
- Four sessions of 2.5 hours each, for a total of 10 hours of instruction.
- Didactic instruction of the key exam concepts on the exam.
- Over 75 additional sample questions for practice with test-taking strategies.
This workshop is broken up into four sessions, each session is 2.5 hours long. You'll review the most important exam concepts in an easy-to-understand language and then review mock exam questions to show you how to decipher exam questions. Over 75 additional sample questions for practice with test-taking strategies.
4 Session Workshops, each 2.5 hours long, for a total of 10 hours of instruction.
- Session One
- Stages of Therapy
- Treatment Planning
- Advanced Test-Taking Strategies
- Session Two
- DSM Diagnosis
- Theories of Psychotherapy
- Session Three
- Psychotherapy and Clinical Practice with Specific Populations
- Session Four
- Treatment Dilemmas and Considerations
- Ethical Issues
- Minors in Treatment