NCE Assessment Exam
200 practice questions to evaluate your knowledge.
The Assessment Exam consists of 200 questions that evaluate your knowledge of topics from the 8 content domains covered by the NCE. Taking and reviewing the Assessment Exam should be the first step in your preparation.
Your total and content-domain scores will help you identify your current areas of strength and weakness. We recommend that you use this information in conjunction with the areas of emphasis on the NCE (see table below) to develop a personalized study schedule.
- You may stop the Assessment Exam at any time and return to it at a later time or date.
- After completing the Assessment Exam, you will be able to view your total and domain scores and review the rationales (answer key) for all questions.
- You will be able to take the Assessment Exam only once, but you may review the questions and rationales an unlimited number of times during your subscription period.
- Human Growth and Development
- Social and Cultural Diversity
- Helping Relationships
- Group Work
- Career Development
- Research and Program Evaluation
- Professional Orientation and Ethical Practice
See the Orientation chapter for additional information about using your scores on the Assessment Exam to develop a personalized study schedule and track your progress while preparing for the NCE.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|