Private Pay Practices (1 CE)
Content By: Dr. Jessica Dolgan
Founder and Chief Clinician of Integrative Therapeutic Solutions. Dr. Dolgan received her doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology from The University of Denver in 2004. She has dedicated her career to constructing a clinic where adolescents and young adults can receive specialized psychological care that is uniquely tailored to their developmental needs. Her vision has resulted in a multifaceted clinic that provides complete diagnostic and therapeutic services, psychological testing, institutional consultation, public education, and parenting coaching.
Content Delivery: Online Audio/Video, Self-Paced
It may be easier for you to have a private pay practice than you think! The road to creating a expertise based, specialized business, which attracts your optimal clientele and which is professionally and financially rewarding to you as a clinician, may be just around the corner….
This course is targeted for those who wish to create or to rebrand their business as a private pay practice. We will target the following areas: Myths about private pay practices, the role of specialization and the manner in which the public treats experts, branding and re-branding, marketing and advertising to the public and colleagues to attract your ideal clientele, arming your new private pay practice with progressive technology and business techniques.
- List three ways to identify your highest and best use (utilizing strengths and weaknesses to determine your business trajectory)
- Recite specific ways to limit liability by narrowing your expertise and niche focus.
- Analyze/predict public perceptions of experts.
- List best practices for marketing/advertising when you are an expert vs. generalist.
- Select progressive business practices that improve the type of referral you receive, the outcome of the work you perform, and your reputation in the community.
This audio/video course is compatible for viewing on both PC and MAC platforms. To receive a certificate of completion, you must complete a multiple-choice post-test with a score of 75% or better and complete a course evaluation.