Social Work Exam Practice and Essential Materials Bundle - 6 Month Access
Our Social Work Exam Practice and Essential Materials Bundle provides you with easy and convenient access to key terms and concepts on the exam, as well as, exams that will help you gauge what you've learned.
What is included:
- TestMASTER 6 months subscription - unlimited access
- Social Work Assessment Exam
- Social Work Final Exam Practice Test
- 6 Month Access of Social Work Online Flashcards
- Memory Aids
- Theories of Psychotherapy Chart
About our Social Work Assessment Exam
The Assessment Exam consists of 170 questions that evaluate your knowledge of topics from the content domains covered by the National Social Work Clinical Level Exam. Taking and reviewing the Assessment Exam should be the first step in your preparation.
Your total and content-domain scores will help you identify your current areas of strength and weakness.
You will be able to take the Assessment Exam only once, but you may review the questions and rationales an unlimited number of times during your subscription period.
- Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment - 31%
- Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning - 26%
- Psychotherapy, Clinical Interventions, and Case Management - 25%
- Professional Ethics and Values - 18%
About our Social Work Final Exam Practice Test
Take the Final Exam at the end of your studies before sitting for your exam! Designed to closely simulate your experience on the National Social Work Exam to prepare you for the test.
The National Social Work Final Exam contains 225 unique questions not found in any other program.
About our Social Work Online Flashcards
Study wherever you go! This set of over 900 online flashcards covers 10 content areas. Our online flashcards are a convenient study tool that provides you opportunities to review and recall the important terms and concepts covered by the exam. They may be used on any device with Internet access and can be incorporated into your scheduled study sessions and used during unexpected free time.
Online flashcards can be reviewed by content domain or can be shuffled and reviewed in random order.
- Human Development and Behavior
- Clinical Intervention with Specific Populations
- Clinical Social Work Intervention
- Clinical Social Work Processes and Procedures
- DSM-5 Mental Disorders
- Ethical and Professional Considerations
- Human Development and Behavior In the Social Environment
- Research Design and Statistics
- Social Work Macro Practice
- Supervision in Social Work
The flashcards are based on the glossary terms and definitions that are provided in our study volumes.
|Asset Includes||Bundles, Online Programs, Printed Materials|