Social Work Supplemental Bundle
Our Social Work Supplemental Materials Bundle provides you with key pieces that will enhance your study plan. Each piece is designed to be used while studying, as well as a reference tool while practicing.
What it includes:
- Social Work Printed Flashcards
- Social Work Memory Aids
- Theories of Psychotherapy Chart
About our Social Work Printed Flashcards
Study wherever! This set of over 900 flashcards is color-coded for your convenience and covers 10 content areas. The flashcards are based on the glossary terms and definitions that are provided in our study volumes.
FLASHCARDS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT AREAS:
- Assessment in Social Work Practice
- Clinical Intervention with Specific Populations
- Clinical Social Work Intervention
- Clinical Social Work Processes and Procedures
- DSM-5 Mental Disorders
- Ethical and Professional Considerations
- Human Development and Behavior In the Social Environment
- Research Design and Statistics
- Social Work Macro Practice
- Supervision in Social Work
About our Social Work Memory Aids
Our Memory Aids are an exceptional supplement to your study program. They include 11 double-sided 8.5" X 11" sheets, with both text and graphics. They provide an invaluable summary of key terms and concepts from every major domain tested on the ASWB exams, plus two bonus sheets offering test-taking strategies and mnemonics. Memory Aids are an appropriate study tool for all levels of the ASWB exams.
MEMORY AIDS COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Human Development, Diversity and Behavior
- Intervention Planning
- Interventions with Client Systems
- Values and Ethics
Memory Aids provide a quick and effective way of systematically reviewing key information from the chapters in our study volumes. They highlight over 350 critical terms and concepts that will help you answer exam questions correctly.
About our Theories of Psychotherapy Chart
This color-coded chart covers the theories of psychotherapy in a concise and clear format allowing you to reference what you need without flipping through textbooks. Reference the chart to help you study or to create an organized study pattern.
Topics Covered On Theories Chart
- Extended Family Systems (Bowen)
- Experiential/Communications (Satir)
- Structural (Minuchin)
- Strategic (Haley, MRI, Madanes)
- Cognitive Behavioral
- Client Centered (Rogers)
- Post Modern
- Solution Focused
|Asset Includes||Bundles, Printed Materials|