The Aware Baby (6 CE)
Course Level: Beginner
Course By: Aletha J. Solter, Ph.D.
Content By: Aletha J. Solter, Ph.D.
Course Delivery: Book, Exam is Online, Self-Paced
Course Description: The Aware Baby marks a major breakthrough in the understanding of babies’ needs from conception to 2 1/2 years of age. Described as "revolutionary and refreshing," The Aware Baby will allow you to better inform parents on how to bond with their infants, resulting in improvements to the emotional health of both the children and the parents
- To understand the nature and significance of babies’ needs
- To appreciate the effects of various parenting practices in such areas as crying, feeding, sleep, play, conflict, and attachment
- To be able to provide parents with beneficial information and guidance on the emotional needs of newborns and babies.
- Course Text: Upon registration, The Aware Baby text will be shipped to you. The cost of shipping within the U.S. is included in the course fee (outside the U.S. please call for shipping costs).
- Course Exam: Multiple choice online exam
- Course Certificate: To receive a certificate of completion, you must complete a multiple-choice post-test with a score of 75% or better and complete a course evaluation.