Treatment Interventions: Quick Reference Manual (4 CE)
Course Level: Intermediate
Course Developed By: Alden Hori, PhD
Dr. Hori earned a PhD in psychology from the University of California at Riverside. He was an Associate-In Professor and Research Assistant at the University of California at Riverside, where he supervised the completion of over 50 research projects in psychology. He is credited with three publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Course Delivery: Textbook, Online, Self-Paced
Course Description: This manual provides mental health professionals a concise overview of common treatment interventions for various DSM mental disorders and specific client populations. Each section identifies appropriate assessment tools to evaluate these conditions. Furthermore, a list of effective treatment modalities is summarized.
- Delineate the general procedures in the treatment planning process.
- Gain knowledge of the general elements in a treatment plan.
- Gain knowledge of the commonly-used assessment tools and instruments for evaluating various mental disorders and specific client populations.
- Gain knowledge of effective treatment approaches for various mental disorders and specific client populations.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Specific Learning Disorder
Bipolar I Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder
Separation Anxiety Disorder
Social Anxiety Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Somatic Symptom Disorder and Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa
Substance Use Disorder
Major and Mild Neurocognitive Disorder
Antisocial and Borderline Personality Disorders
Culturally Diverse Clients
Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Clients
Victims of Child Abuse
Victims of Intimate Partner Abuse
This self paced course consists of
- Course Text:* Treatment Interventions: Quick Reference Manual by AATBS
- Course Exam: Multiple choice online exam.
- Course Certificate: Printable online certificate immediately available after successful completion.
* Upon registration, the Treatment Interventions: Quick Reference Manual text will be shipped to you. The cost of shipping within the U.S. is included in the course fee (outside the U.S. please call for shipping costs)