- All exam prep and continuing education products crafted by BAs, for BAs
- Subject matter experts in every section of the task list
- Deep familiarity with fourth edition task list; prepared for fifth edition
- Real-life experience as a BA: know what's needed both to pass and to practice
- Over 100 combined years of experience across our team of BA Subject Matter Experts
AATBS is an Approved Continuing Education Provider for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Our programs and continuing education courses are designed to support the certification and development of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA).
Content created by BAs, aligned to the fourth edition task list. But it's about more than content: Learn how the test and questions are constructed, and can be deconstructed, to help you succeed on test day.
Live online continuing education courses that are interactive and applicable to your practice. Authored and taught by peers with specialized, applied knowledge of the topic.
For more than 40 years, AATBS has been the leading provider of exam prep and continuing education for behavioral and mental health professionals, institutions, and organizations. We employ only licensed/certified health professionals to author our exam prep and continuing education content - and we pride ourselves in the quality, accuracy, and effectiveness of our products. At AATBS, your practice is our perfect.