EPPP Comprehensive Study Volumes
Our study volumes provide a concise but thorough review of the terms, concepts, theories, and research addressed by the 11 content domains covered by the EPPP. Each content chapter is clearly written and well-organized and incorporates learning tools to help you master and recall the information you’ll need to pass the EPPP. These tools include programmed reviews that will reinforce the information you have just read that will help you monitor the effectiveness of your studying, and a glossary of key concepts that you can use to clarify and review the material presented in the chapter.
The chapters are regularly updated so that they reflect the scope and difficulty of material addressed by current EPPP questions.
- Exam Strategies
- Ethics and Professional Issues
- Clinical Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Lifespan Development
- Learning Theory and Behavioral/Cognitive Behavioral Interventions, Memory and Forgetting
- Physiological Psychology and Psychopharmacology
- Social Psychology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Psychological Assessment
- Statistics and Research Design
- Test Construction
|Asset Includes||Printed Materials|