Social Work Assessment Exam Practice Test
The Assessment Exam consists of 170 questions that evaluate your knowledge of topics from the content domains covered by the National Social Work Clinical Level Exam. Taking and reviewing the Assessment Exam should be the first step in your preparation.
Your total and content-domain scores will help you identify your current areas of strength and weakness.
- You may stop the Assessment Exam at any time and return to it at a later time or date.
- After completing the Assessment Exam, you will be able to view your total and domain scores and review the rationales (answer key) for all questions.
- You will be able to take the Assessment Exam only once, but you may review the questions and rationales an unlimited number of times during your subscription period.
- Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment - 31%
- Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning - 26%
- Psychotherapy, Clinical Interventions, and Case Management - 25%
- Professional Ethics and Values - 18%
This licensure preparation program and materials associated with it were not included in the Association of Social Work Boards Approved Continuing Education review and are neither approved by ASWB for continuing education nor endorsed by ASWB in any manner.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|