California MFT Exam Strategies and Content Review Online Workshop
Intensive, Hands-On Preparation for the California Clinical Exam!
The California Clinical Exam is final step of the MFT licensure process...and it is challenging! The exam is a 4-hour marathon, requiring mastery of facts and concepts over six domains of knowledge. In this workshop, you’ll receive instruction on the crucial concepts in addition to practice with mock exam questions. This workshop focuses on how to APPLY those facts in complex, clinical situations. Enroll today!
Offered online (over two weeknights), our CA MFT Clinical Workshop is convenient for busy professionals. Receive the same great learning experience whether online or on site!
- Receive 6 hours of instruction in an interactive and supportive environment, with plenty of opportunity for questions.
- Focus on crucial facts and concepts in all six exam domains.
- Practice applying these facts to the complex clinical situations presented on the exam.
- Learn critical time management skills for this challenging 4-hour exam.
- Includes a variety of practice questions to supplement your use of TestMASTER.